Reporting is key to managing and settling your events or venues. We provide comprehensive, 24/7 - Real-Time Access to Critical Data
Special Reports...Available on Request
- Audit Report: Provides a detailed financial summary for seamless settlements.
- Sales Report: Track sales by day, by ticket type, sale mode and more in detail or summary format.
- Sales by Performance: Tracks sales for performance timed entry events.
- Events: List all Events that are assigned to the selected Venue
- Event Detail: List detailed data assigned to selected venue.
- Customers: Lists all customers that have purchased tickets with address, email, phone, etc. Great for building your customer database.
- Tickets: Inventory of tickets for each event and section type.
- Ticket Additional Data: Lists the results of additional data collected during an online purchase.
- Refund Detail: List of all approved refunded or exchanged tickets per event.
- Event Attendance: Print a full attendance list for each Event sorted by name, ticket number, or purchase date to use for will-call or ticket look-up.
- Event Customer List: Customer data associated with each transaction such as mailing address, email, phone, etc. for doing email blasts or building customer database.
- Procurement: Chart view of ticket sales quantities and dollar amounts.
- Redemption: Table displaying the quantity and percentage of tickets redeemed by event.
- Discounts: Table of discounts/Promotions available for an Event.
- Advertisements: Displays ticket graphics as printed on each ticket.
- Un-Redeemed Tickets: Displays the total number of tickets purchased, but unscanned/unredeemed.
- Event Sales: Sales recap by section and dollar amount, displaying the Sold, Admitted, Refunded and Unused ticket quantities.
< Back - Next >
- Customer Look-Up: is provided on request for those events that want to set up a customer service counter to find and print tickets for those customers who have issues or forgot to bring their tickets to the event.
- Post Event Analysis: ClicknPrint can help clients to analyze ticket sales and redemption data to fully capitalize on online sales results. See if sales spiked right after a big promotional push, understand where customers are coming from, what time of day do most customers arrive? Post Event Analyses are available upon request.